dimanche 2 août 2015

The perfect girlfriend

Tom just met the perfect girl. Called Summer, she was smart, funny, cool and very kind. She played guitar, video games and was also very good at drawing. Summer would be the perfect girl… if she was beautiful. But, unfortunately, she was not. Not at all.
So it took some time before Tom realized that “fuck it! Fuck what they will say about it! I love her!”. And after a wonderful night (‘cause, yeah, she was such a wild beast too), Tom and Summer made a couple.
Then, one week after, Great Shift happened. Tom was not affected but Summer… she body swapped with a very cute girl.Tom really had the perfect girlfriend!

2 commentaires:

  1. Hi! Firstly, I want to say that I love your blog, and your ideas too. I come back every day to check it out. So.. Thank you!
    Then, if I may make a request, I'd ask for a middle aged chubby woman that didn't have much success in her youth due to her physical appearance so she gets a second (better) chance thanks to.. I don't know, it's up to you. I like transformations but if you have a better idea I'll be glad to see it.
    Thank you again. Cheers!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you ! I'll try to do your request as soon as I found the idea :)

      Supprimer