mercredi 5 août 2015

Ashamed

Hugh felt such a shame but he couldn’t avoid himself to look at the keyhole. Since he became an ageshifter, he often used his power to rejuvenate senior or middle-aged woman. But even if he found some cute girls, he was often disappointed.
Then, her grandmother, Lucie, showed her some old pictures of her. Hugh discovered she was a really sexy babe on her 20’s. Lucie even admitted to him, blushing, she posed for lingerie catalog.
But Hugh didn’t want to be such a pervert, lusting for her own family.

He carried on some time until, one day, her grandmother told him, as they saw a beautiful young woman in the street: “Sometimes, I wish I could be young again like this, even just for some hours”
These words were enough to convince Hugh he will do a good gesture.
The next day, he rejuvenated her grandmother, just before she woke up. Hugh looked at the keyhole “just to know if she will be happy”… and she was. But even if he knew it was his grandmother, he couldn’t leave when she took off her clothes, looking her sexy reflection at the mirror.

Little did he know it was all her grandmother’s plan. “Great! I knew Hugh was one of these famous ageshifters. I thought he would never rejuvenate me! But it’s even better than I expected. I didn’t remember I was so gorgeous back then. He can watch me all he want for the care given. I just have to make it admit he has his power and it will be the great life!” Lucie thought.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire