mardi 4 août 2015

The greatest pianist of her time

“So, Ms Leonhart, you made all this, paid this fortune, just to heard me, playing piano ?”
“And I don’t regret one penny I spent, Ms Mara. You know, I really love classical music. But I don’t like hearing it indirectly on CD or other supports. I think classical music must be lived with musicians. But you’re the only one who succeed to move me, even by the indirect way. So I really wanted to hear you in live. But I learnt you were already too old and, above all, you suffered from serious osteoarthritis. Fortunately, I can afford to pay one of the best age shifter to turn you young again for 48 hours”
“Ok, Ms Leonhart, I will do it. But, remember, as we agreed, I will play for you 2 hours and the last 46 hours of youth will be mine”
“2 hours of your music is all I want, Ms Mara”
As Ms Mara sat in front of her piano, she touched softly the keys and played some chords to warm up. It was such a wonderful feeling to be able to play like this again. When she was ready, she started this very private show.
But as she played, Ms Mara could see her sponsor looked at her and felt some lust. During her search, Ms Leonhart certainly discovered that she was bisexual.
Smiling, she thought “I’ll be not against if she wanted. This Ms Leonhart is exactly my type. I’ll be really to fondle with my fingers such a soft skin”
And after the two hours, as the last note was heard, the two “young” women, without telling a word, went silently to Ms Leonhart’s room.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire