mardi 18 août 2015

A plan for Friday night

“Thank you, Eric. I know a young man like you had certainly plans for Friday night but it’s really helping me if you stay at the office to finish with me the accounts.
- It’s all right, Ms Ray, it’s not your fault if we have to clean this mess”
Eric was a hard-worker but it was not the only reason he accepted to stay late at work with her 53 years old boss. It was the only occasion he had to realize his fantasy about “fucking a sexy boss on her desk”. Brigitte Ray was certainly not “sexy” but he had a plan for it.
After two hours, they finally finished their work. They were going to leave when Eric handed Brigitte a curious necklace:
“Oh! I just found it on the floor. Is it yours?
- I don’t think but let me see?”
As soon as Brigitte touched the jewel, she felt the strange urge to wear it. And when she did, her body suddenly felt hot and lost quickly some weights. Just her boobs became bigger as her legs stretch out. Her mass of hair changed to long and silky light-brown hair, without a trace of grey. Even her clothes was altered by the spell to be perfectly adapted to her new morphology
“Oh my god, what happened to me? I… I’m young! And better, I’m beautiful!”
Eric waited impatiently the next part. He asked to the Medaillon of Ishtar a “sexy young boss” for physical, but for mental, he only wanted her to be “a little more free, with a little less inhibition”. Eric wanted to fulfill his fantasy by helping it but didn’t want to rape her boss. With the command he gave, if Brigitte was not willing, she could refuse.
Fortunately, Brigitte began to take off her dress, saying “It’s… really hot, here. Don’t you think?”, offering a clear answer. Eric had at least six hours to fulfill his fantasy. He couldn’t imagine a better plan for Friday night.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire