lundi 10 août 2015

Bodysuit sample test

“All right ladies, I mean « girls ». Remember, you’re here because you were selected to test these new bodysuit prototypes. I will give you a feedback questionnaire you’ll have to complete and send me every Fridays. Don’t forget, it’s very important for us to know what you will felt, good or bad, into your bodysuit. My assistant is preparing a bag for all of you. It contains every clothes you chose. They will be delivered to your houses this afternoon. Do you have any question?”
“Excuse me, said the woman in blue dress, timidly, I… I wanted to ask… can we… can we have… you know… in these bodies?”
 The other ones laughed as they guessed easily what she wanted to say. But they also waited eagerly to know the answer.
Liz, the project supervisor, smiled, knowing that this sexy woman in blue was controlled by a small nice lady of 88 years old, but she answered seriously.
“Of course. These artificial bodies are fully fonctionnal. But don’t worry, we will not ask you who, when or where. Just say in your feedback what you felt during it. I hope it will be REALLY good”
Everybody laughed and blushed, thinking about the same thing.
“If you have another question, please contact me. See you next week, girls !”

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire