jeudi 13 août 2015

A sadistic boss

At the office, it was party time. Drinks, cakes... All employees were finally happy to go to their job. Because, for the first time, they will not have to deal with Genevieve, their old bitchy boss. Since today, Genevieve was finally retired.
They were waiting for their new boss but it seemed impossible for them he or she could be worst. And the first impression was good, especially for man, as “she” came in. She was young, sexy… Then, she spoke:
“Everyone… Clean this mess, now!!! All these years, I told you I wanted only work at work”
This form of speech, this sentence… They were clearly familiar for everyone on the office.
“No way ! Genev… I mean, Miss Grunvy ?!
- Herself, said the red-haired woman. The higher-ups didn’t find anyone qualified to take my place so, they offered me this bodysuit if I could continue my work. And, as you can guess, I accepted. I’m sure I missed you already but be reassured… Your beloved boss 'll be here for another couple of years”
Genevieve smiled proudly as she could see despair on her employees’ face. Especially as she knew that, now, she could add “flaunting her perfect body to her female workers” and even "seduce their husband" to her torture panel.

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire