samedi 1 août 2015

Son's agreement

"So, Jim… How am I 
- You’re… very beautiful… mom
- Your wife made a good work on me. You’ll thank her again for me.
- Yeah… I’ll do it…
- Are you sure you’re okay with it? If you’re not ready, I…
- Don’t worry, mom. I have to admit it’s weird to see my mother almost as young to be my daughter but you deserve a second chance. I think this age-shifting was a blessing for you… a blessing from dad.
- Jim…”
Jim’s dad died when he was only 5 years old. His mom, Helen, raise him alone. She always made him the first on her priorities so she didn’t take the time to find another man. But, by becoming age-shifter, she could have this chance. She just wanted her son agreed… and he did.
“Go on, mom, you’ll be late on your date.
- You’re right! Time to go !
- Hope it will be okay. But, just, please… I don’t want to know ANYTHING about what could happen during or after date. I’m not ready yet
- All right, Jim. Oh! Just one more thing!”
Helen looked at him and, a few seconds later, Jim rejuvenated to his early 20’s.
“I just did the same thing to your wife
- Oh my god! exclaimed a happy young voice coming from the room next door.
- You have six hours and, me neither, I don’t want to know what are you going to do tonight, said Helen, smiling to her son. Bye !”

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire