lundi 17 août 2015

Here it comes ! The medaillon of Ishtar !

"Damn, Jim, I just asked you the apron !
- Sorry Mike, I didn't find it.
- So, you used the Medallion of Ishtar to turn me into the "woman naked wearing only an apron" fantasy. Very clever", said ironically Mike.
Mike and Jim were friends and roommates. Recently, they felt into a strange medallion and discovered quickly its incredibles abilities. You can "charge" it with a fantasy, and the next person who will be wearing the pendant will turn into this fantasy for at least 6 hours (more if he keeps the medallion on him/her).
As Mike begun to cook, he felt a strange feeling inside him. And he guessed quickly what it was.
"Jim ! You bastard !!!
- What ?!
- Don't play dumb with me ! If I didn't want to fuck you so much, I'll kill you !" threatened an angry Mike as he kissed his roommate.
'Cause, I forgot to tell you but the Medallion can turn someone physically AND/OR mentally into the "loader's" fantasy. Here, Jim changed Mike into a "sexy woman wearing only an apron" and "incontrollably aroused by Jim".
But as he was taking off his apron, revealing his sexy female body to the happiest Jim, Mike already thought to his revenge. Now HE was the medallion's owner. Tomorrow, it will be his turn to have some fun with his dear roommate.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire