mercredi 12 août 2015

Steamy lesson

“Robert… can you turn off the TV?” asked politely Angelina, 53 years old, as she posed seductively with sexy lingerie.
“Sorry honey, not tonight. It’s an important match”
Robert didn’t even look at her. Offended, Angelina put her clothes back and get out of their apartment. But Robert didn’t care at all. 30 seconds later, Angelina knocked to the door of their next door neighbor. Greg opened to see the woman, furious.
“Angelina? What happened?!
- Sorry to disturb you, Greg, but can you help me ? I need a service!”
5 minutes later…
“Robert… Can you look at me for just a second?”
Hearing a strange different voice (and especially because it was advertisement), Robert turned to see a beautiful young black-haired woman, sitting almost naked on his billard.
“Angelina?
- Yeah! I asked Greg if he could rejuvenate me”
This time, her husband obeyed and stopped watching TV. He came closer to his wife, obviously arroused. But…
“Sorry, Robert… It’s an important match.
- What?!”
As she was putting her clothes back, Angelina told him, quietly:
“I don’t want to disturb you so I will go out, to have some "fun". I'm sure it will be interesting with this body, don’t you think? Have a good night! I putted beers on the fridge”
Dressed with a sexy black dress and a red leather jacket, Angelina kissed her husband on his cheek and left him speechless. In fact, Angelina was horny too, but held on. She wanted 1) to teach him a lesson and 2) to make him a little jealous… for the fun.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire