vendredi 29 juillet 2016

What they lost

When his ex-wife called her this morning, Stefan was not really pleased to come at her house. But Liliane told him it will be their last meeting and she will not busy him anymore. Their divorce didn't went well as Stefan left her for a woman slightly younger. It was only five years but it was enough to make angry the 47 YO woman.
When Stefan knocked at Liliane's door, he heard a voice calling him to enter. When he opened, he gasped as he saw a young woman in a very sexy underwear looking coldly to her. He recognized her instantly :
"My god, Liliane, is that you ? But how can you be so... so...
- So young ? It's because I recently discovered a new ability : I can change my age at will. I can be younger than your new little bitch"
Stefan was speechless, seing his ex-wife in her 20's again.
"Do you find me beautiful ?
- Err"
Stefan didn't want to answer but his body betrayed him. As she smiled, he finally decided to speak :
"You... you know it was not only because you became older I dumped you. You were terrible with me and the kids. So, even if you gained this ability, I will not take you back !
- Don't lie ! I know you crave for this marvelous body I lost because of these damn kids ! But I didn't call you to take your back, sorry. I wanted to show you what you lost. Now, get out of here !"
Stefan left her wife as she laughed victoriously. It will be a lie if he didn't find her physically attractive right now. But even with her new ability, her insane side made him think he did the right choice by dumping her. Because she clearly lost her mind.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire