mardi 5 juillet 2016

Terrible truth

When this morning, Alex saw her lovely girlfriend crying, he felt worried (and a little horny because she was naked).
"Are you alright Arianne ?
- Sorry to wake you up Alex... It's just... Maybe you have to sit : I've something to tell you"
Alex obeyed.
"Hey, look at my face, please"
He never couldn't escape to look at her giant boobs.
"It's just what I wanted to talk to you : you find me pretty, right ?
- Yeah.
- And... do you think you could have look at me if I was older and uglier ?
- I have to admit... Certainly not. But trust me, I'm not with you because you're pretty. Sure, I was attracted by your body first. Then, I discovered how wonderful you are inside too. I love you Arianne"
Arianne finally smiled even if her tears continued to flow.
"Thank you Alex. I know you are a great person. I love you too. You're the best thing happened in my life. And that's why it will be so hard to leave you"
Alex couldn't believe it.
"Are you... breaking up with me ?!
- No... but I will leave you soon. I don't have the choice because... I'm ill. And soon, it will be over".
Arianne continued her story. She explained she was in fact a 45 YO fat woman when she was infected by the Beauty Virus. She didn't want it so, at first, she was lost and desperate. Then she met Alex and felt happy to encounter someone like him. Too bad : the beauty virus who gave her this chance will be also the one who will separate her from her beloved in one month...

3 commentaires:

  1. I love your Beauty Virus stories, I'm so glad I found your blog :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Great caption.
    I have a question though, wouldn't the guy have got infected by the virus during their relationtship?

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Very good question ! It's a detail I forgot to mention. To know the truth about Arianne helped Alex to find the answer to something strange about her : she didn't want to have sex without a condom even if they were together for a few months. Officially, she said it was because she didn't support pills.
    So, to answer clearly, Alex is not infected.

    RépondreSupprimer