dimanche 17 juillet 2016

She was only looking to score

As Louis was getting out his garbage, he saw his neighbours kissing each other tenderly and couldn't avoid to smile.

Karen and Jim were an elderly couple, together and in love since 50 years. And even as neighbours, they were lovely. They never forgot to wish a good day to Louis each time they saw him and often offered him to drink or to share a piece of the delicious Karen's cheese cake.

For the young man, Karen and Jim were his dream couple. He hoped so much to be like them when he'll be old.


But one youth day, someone suddenly knocked on his door. Louis opened to see a very cute young woman. He recognized her as it wasn't his first Youth day. But something was different today. Karen was crying.

- Karen ? What happened ?
- It's... it's Jim. I discovered... he cheated on me !
- No way !
- I saw him... with a true young one furthermore.

Louis couldn't believe it. He was so disappointed about Jim.

- Sorry Louis... I... I didn't know what to do. I wanted to talk to someone and before I knew it, I knocked on your door. I won't disturb you anymo-
- No, wait Karen !

Louis grabbed Karen before she left.

- It's okay. I'll prepare some coffee. If you need to talk, I'm right here.

Karen agreed with a sad smile. Then, the young man went to his kitchen to prepare the coffee. But when he got back to the living room, he saw Karen, with a look clearly full of lust for him. Without saying anything, she brought herself closer and kissed him.


- What are you doing ?
-  I take my revenge.

Louis knew the best thing to do was to protest. But as Karen took off all her clothes seductively, he didn't feel brave enough to miss his chance with this beautiful woman in front of him.

Half an hour, Karen left Louis'home, living the young man alone on his bed, thinking about what he did to his neighbours.

The next day, as he felt remorse, he decided to take some fresh air and went to walk. Then he overheard a conversation between Karen and his husband. They were laughing about... how much people they had sex with during the Youth Day. And apparently, Karen was the winner of their contest.
Louis understood the "lovely old lady" lied to him yesterday, just to got a point. It was just a fun game between her and her husband.

At least, they were still together. But Louis saw them quite differently from this day.


2 commentaires:

  1. Great caption!

    I edited a watermark-free version of the first picture, hope you find it useful.

    http://i.imgur.com/byHlWiX.jpg

    RépondreSupprimer