mercredi 6 juillet 2016

To help the best mom

"Are you sure, Lola ? I mean... I'm happy you proposed me to go to beach with you. But I know at your age, we don't like to go out with our "mommy"...
- Hey ! Where is my mommy ? I only saw my young cousin, Elisa."
Lola joked before acting serious :
"It's okay "mom". Since dad died, you lived alone at home. And with this new age-shifting abilities I developped, I can offer you to be young again and have a lot of fun, even if it's only six hours by week. It's the least I can do to the best mom ever !
- Ok, thank you, Lola"

Finally convinced, Elisabeth agreed to follow her daughter to beach where waited Lola's friends. "Elisa" spent a good afternoon with them. But, as they came back at home :

"Thank you Lola, I'm feeling great because of you. 
- Yeah... you're welcome.
- Are you... okay ? Did I embarassed you in front of your friends ?
- No... not exactly. In fact, Steve even asked if you were single.
- Oh... Oh, yeah ?  B-but I'm too old for him. I mean. I could be his mother"

Even if she said that, Elisabeth blushed and smiled. Little did she know, Steve was her daughter's crush. So, Lola feels jealous about her mother's success (and boobs).


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire