vendredi 22 juillet 2016

Finally beautiful but...

What about a not good looking woman who ends up in a hot body after the Great Shift only to find out that the body she's now in had been infected by the Beauty Virus?
***
"F... finally... I'm gorgeous now !"
Sandra let some tears flow as she discovered her new body. She always found her initial plain and even ugly with this big nose she couldn't hide and her extra fat she never succeed to make disappear. But the Great Shift happened and blessed her with the body she always dreamed about. She spent almost an hour looking at herself in her mirror.
"The former owner didn't know how to make herself really gorgeous. But now that I'm in charge, I will take care of it !"

During one week, Sandra bought new clothes from her new self and put some make up to her beautiful face.
Then, one night, someone knocked at her door. Sandra opened to see a little boy. He explained to her he was Felicity, the former owner of this body. Without letting him finish, Sandra began to make fun of her:
"Ok I understand ! You want to take back your wonderful body ! But, didn't you see the news, "kid" ? They said it was irreversible. You'll stay like this forever, sorry"

As she laughed, Felicity smiled too. Now, she had no regret about what she'll say.
"I know that. But I thought it will be honest from me to inform you : my ancient body is in reality 48 YO."
Sandra hiccuped, surprised by the revelation.
"But it's going to be five years since I had sex with this handsome young man who appeared to have the Beauty Virus."
Sandra became blank.
"So, you'll be dead in less than one month. Sorry"

2 commentaires: