jeudi 28 juillet 2016

A new job offer

Hello! I have a request about middle aged woman, who working as a clerk in the large corporation. The boss is dissatisfied with her work. But after a conversation going Great Shift, and our heroine swapping bodies with young and beautiful daughter of boss.
Thanks a lot in advance!
The pictures for the story:
http://i.imgur.com/JPVDPz4.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/DhfIq9s.jpg
***
I used the picture but, again, I sligthly changed your idea. Hope you'll like it even 
***
When Bea, 45 YO, had been called by Mr NORIAK, her boss, she felt it will be bad for her. After a long unemployment period, she obtained miraculously a secretary job for this big company. Her boss was a nice man, but Bea knew even with all her efforts, she was clearly incompetent and it will not take long for her to be fired.

And indeed, Mr NORIAK begun by reconfirm she will have to clean her desk the next month.
"I'm sorry Bea. Really sorry. I cannot give you more chances. It will be unfair for the others.
- I... I understand Mr NORIAK. You have been very kind with me. It's just... with my age and my professionnal experience, it will be very difficult to find another job. What will I do ?
- Even if secretary was not your thing, you are one of the nicest girl I know.
- But being nice will not give me another job"
Mr NORIAK begun to think to something. It lasted ten seconds before he said :
"... Maybe yes in fact"
Bea was surprised.
"Bea... I think your are someone kind and trustworthy. Am I right to trust you ?
- Hum... yes. I think, I mean... You can trust me.
- OK... I'm gay.
- What ?!
- Nobody knows. In fact, thirty years, it was clearly not well seen to be gay. So, I created myself a fake family. It worked well but the girl who played my daughter want to resign. So, I offer you the post.
- But... what are you talking about ?! I'm 45 YO and your daughter is 18 ?!
Bea didn't know what happened to her boss as everything seemed completely crazy for her. Then, he explained to her that her wife and her daughter were in reality "actress" he employed to wear bodysuits and play their role. The woman who played her daughter until now just found love with a man and wanted to be with him as herself. That's why she asked to dismiss. Mr NORIAK agreed but the bodysuit will be left empty.
- And Bea, I will more than pleased to have you as a daughter.
Bea decided to take some time to think about it. But the following, as she was leaving her secretary job, she agreed to put her new bodysuit and to resume the role of her boss daughter, Suzie. She were young again, beautiful, and her "father" offered her a comfortable life. Kindness, sure, can offer some job, even if it's strange ones.

2 commentaires:

  1. I'm not the requester butI really like how you implemented the story

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks :) ! I hope the requester will like it too !

      Supprimer