samedi 23 juillet 2016

In detention

Dean sighed as he entered into the detention room. For just a small joke, he will be there for two hours instead of going out with his girlfriend. He takes place into his desk with three other students, waiting for Arianne, their supervisor.
When the woman entered into the detention room, they almost fell from their chair. Arianne was a really beautiful but conservative woman. And here she was, with revealing short shorts.


During more than half an hour, Arianne looked at Dean with a smile without he understood anything. Then suddenly :

"Ok ! It's done ! I'm bored ! Everyone ! Get out from here !"

Surprise but not unhappy, the four students began to leave.

"Except you, Dean ! she stopped him. Because you've been a very very bad boy !"

Staying alone with the strange Arianne, Dean began to felt worried as she was walking to him with clear lust, licking her lips. But as she arrived to him, she smiled :

"Hi baby ! It's me !
- ?!
- Lucy ! Your girlfriend !
- Lucy ?! But... the bodyswap spell ! The one you found in this old book you told me about !
- It worked ! I used it on Arianne so I can save you from your detention. I just... made some improvement to her. With all her long dress and big shirts, she hid such a beautiful body, don't you think.
- Yeah...
- Do you... want to try ?"

"You'll never imagine how I feel horny since I'm here. I don't know if it's the bodyswap spell or simply this body had so much sexual tension in her but..."
"... take me wildly on this desk, Dean !"

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire