mercredi 27 juillet 2016

Something asian


Hello JandS I hope you like my request, thanks!

A senior woman buys a coat after the shop clerk promises that "it would do wonders for her figure" Back on her car she realizes that this wasn't an exaggeration at all!
***
I  slightly changed your request but I hope you'll like it.
***
Chantale's friend, Anne-Marie, told her about a mysterious cloth shop where "you can find what you want and even more". As she stayed mysterious about it, Chantale felt intrigued and decided to go. The shop was almost hidden into a maze streets in Paris but she managed to find it thanks to Anne-Marie's indications.
From the outside, the "Magic Clothes Shop" didn't seem to be the type of shop the rich Chantale loved to frequent. But she trusted Anne-Marie to not send her here if it was for nothing. And as she entered, she discovered the shop seems to be bigger inside than outside. And indeed, he was so full of different clothes that Chantale didn't know how she will be able to find what she searched.
That's when a mysterious old woman appeared from nowhere, asking her :
"Good morning Madame, do you know what you are looking for ?
- I... I'm looking for something... something asian. I always loved their style but I never bought an asian cloth from now.
- I may have what you want... and even more !"
Suddenly, the shopkeeper disappeared. When she came back, it was with a trench coat.
"Not exactly asian style...
- Oh, don't worry Madame ! It will be more "asian" than you can imagine". But remember, it will takes ten minutes to act, it will last six hours and you can use it one time a day"
In another shop, Chantale would have left immediately as the old lady seems completely crazy. But strangely, she felt like mesmerized by her and her cloth. Besides, it was clearly not expensive. So, Chantale bought the trench coat and came back to her car.

 But as she was going to start, she felt so hot.
"What's happening ?! I'm burning ! No ! It's the trench coat ! I must be allergic !"
Chantale quickly took off her trench coat...

... and just after, she felt better... much better. Then, she realized she was... in underwear.
"Where are my clothes ? And... that's not my underwear... nor my boobs !!! They are gigantic !"
Then, she met her reflection on the car mirror... to see her new face. Chantale gasped as she saw she miraculously became an asian. And a young hot one ! She smiled as she finally understood what her friends Anne-Marie said : she went here to have an asian style... and gained even more.

1 commentaire:

  1. Thanks a lot for doing my request, I love it! Having small changes in one's request is part of the fun in it!

    Also I really liked that you noticed the Parisian "Rue de La Trémoille" street plate and made it part of the story, great job!

    RépondreSupprimer