mardi 26 juillet 2016

To pop her cherry


"Agnes, stop this !
- Stop what ?
- Stop to fondle your... I mean, Cindy's breasts.
- You're not fun !
- And firstly : why are you always taking Cindy's shape ? Does it please you to tease me like this ?
-  I thought you'll prefer to spend the week-end with your crush than with your usual fatty.
- Agnes, you... since you had this shapeshifting abilities, I rarely saw you with your own appearance. But you're my best friend. And before, you didn't care about your look.
- I said that I didn't care because I couldn't do anything about it. But now I can look like what I want. Even the girl you love. And even like that, you don't want me.
- ... Sorry, but I really love Cindy. I can't be with you.
- Who talk about "being together" ?! I just want sex ! And, as it will be my first time, I... I'm scared about it. I trust you so I would like you to be one who pop my cherry.
- ... Ok, Agnes. But not as Cindy.
- Which one you want ? Your ex, the crazy but sexy but very crazy Anna ? Or Jennifer Lawrence ? Or...
- Why not "you".
- ... You're not fun. * she changes*
- Hey ! You cheat ! 
- Come on ! I only took off some extra weight ! It's also for my own confort. Now, let's go and be wild !"




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire