jeudi 15 juin 2017

The retirement home's lovers

"Come on, please, I just want to see this little body naked! Just like I did before !"
"No way, disgusting old man! Things have changed now ! And you never saw THAT body !"
"I beg you ! After all, it's a little thanks to me you're like that!"

Indeed, Roger, 82 had his part to play in Clothilde's (79) metamorphosis. Both were residents at the retirement home "The Violet". Being widowed, they had come closer and ... shared their sheets like even old people do.
Thus, when Roger saw these beautiful earrings in a flea market, he offered them to his dear and tender without knowing that they were in reality Potaras.

That's why, two days later, Clothilde ran into his room, panicked as she had accidentally merged with the young trainee, finding her youth back and acquiring more beauty than she ever had. A situation that made the old Roger hornier than he ever felt since decades.

"Okay, okay, I'll show you my tits !" She finally agreed.
"Can I touch ?"
"Don't push your luck !"

While he watched her eagerly, Clothilde had an idea.

"Well... you know ... maybe if you merged with Eric, the sports animator..."
"I'm not sure he would want to wear an earring"
"I may have some "arguments" to convince him now..."

And the two old lovers fomented a plan for the two of us to become young again, beautiful and to finally leave the retirement home.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire