samedi 24 juin 2017

Model mum

Further an accident with a body swap machine, Sarah and her daughter Zoey found themselves in each other's body temporarly. The big problem ? Before the repairs were finished, Zoey, as a mannequin, had an extremely important photo shoot.
She asked her mother to take her place, having no other choice. But gnawed at her nails. How her shy and frigid mother couldput herself half naked before dozens of people?

And yet. That day, Zoey discovered a whole new facet of her mother. She showed herself much more natural than she guessed and was very comfortable in front of the lens.

So much that when they finished Sarah exclaimed, ecstatic:

"It was great, I felt ... so good ... I want to start over!"
"Yeah ... well,  mom, when the problem will be solved, I suggest we wait a little before I lend you my body again."



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire