jeudi 22 juin 2017

I know those breasts

Catherine, 53, refused to grow old. She spent almost all her money on cosmetics with relative efficiency.

Thus, when she released a genie from an old lamp and he gave her a wish, she hastened to formulate it:

"I want to be young and beautiful!"

The Genie slammed his fingers and disappeared into a smoke screen. As for Catherine, she found herself by magic in the middle of the street. She lowered her eyes to see thin, soft legs and a firm, bounced chest.

At first ecstatic, she felt a strange sensation watching her new breasts.



"I know thoses breasts ... and I know that voice !!!"

Catherine freaked out and began to search for her reflection, which she eventually found in a shop window.

"Oh my God !" She yelled as she discovered her new appearance. "Lola ... I'm in the body of my little Lola"

Catherine had always wished to regain her youth. She had wished it so much that she hadn't thought for a second. The Genie had fulfilled his wish, but in his own twisted way, granting her her own daughter's beauty and youth.
Never trust a Genie.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire