dimanche 4 juin 2017

Baby age-shifter

When Sam came back home after work, he hurried to kiss his wife, Georgia, 48, as she sat quietly on the sofa with her hands resting against her swollen belly.

"Ah, the baby made you young again"

Sam and Georgia were waiting for their third child. However, they had recently discovered that their future progenitor had powerful age-shifting powers even before his birth. A power that he randomly used on his mother by withdrawing her a few years.

"When I look like this, people behave differently. They smile at me, give me advice, as if I were mother for the first time. It reminds me good memories This is refreshing.
- It's certain. It's just a little less fun when baby is having a bit too much fun and it seems I'm walking around with my pregnant teen daughter"Sam joked.


2 commentaires: