lundi 26 juin 2017

Hidding her game

Tom and his lesbian friend Fanny discussed about the people who made them fantasize.

Tom: Mrs. Clarence !!! The librarian ?! Are you serious !
Fanny: What, she's hot !
Tom: She's a grandmother trapped into a thirty.
Fanny: Right, her problem is her attitude! But abstract and look her eyes, her big breasts, her firm belly and long legs!
Tom: Yeah. Well, just like that, I have trouble.
Fanny: Let's go at my home and I'll give you a demonstration.

Before leaving the library, Fanny discreetly took a picture of Mrs. Clarence with her phone so that once she arrived at her home, she could use the ultimate app to take her appearance.

Tom: You see. Still not convinced.
Fanny: Wait, it did not start.


Tom: Damn, she's wearing a belly piercing!
Fanny: I told you she hid her game



Fanny: Well, well, my boy. You weren't very nice ! You didn't get back your book in time !
Tom : Seriously ?! A thong now !



Fanny: You ... dont' want to help me undo my bra?

Tom, fascinated, agreed Fanny / Madame Clarence then turned to him and fixed him with lubricity. He gently approached his mouth to her but a finger interposed and blocked his progression.

Fanny: Aaaaaaand I'm still a lesbian!
Tom: Shit, Fanny, you got me every time!
Fanny: I know we didn't bet but you know the usual cost : you owe me 10€! Friendly price because ... I feel that I will have some good fun with "her" tonight.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire