vendredi 30 juin 2017

Bodyswap dystopia - Sacrificed youth


"Tadaaa, I'm ready!"
"You didn't have trouble finding something ?"
"Not at all, you have very good tastes. In fact, I had such a hard time choosing clothes"
"Do you feel good? Body swapping can sometimes made your head turn a little"
"If I feel good ?! I have never felt so good since ... since never ! When she recommended you, my friend Anna warned me how pleasant your body was to wear. But I didn't expect you to be so beautiful, so athletic ... especially at this price ! By the way, before I forget, here's your check! "
"Thank you"
"With this price, I can ..."
"You can do what you want. Just, please, no drugs, alcohol in small quantities and, even if I take pills, no sex without protection"
"Don't worry, sweet heart. I'll take good care of your body. Even if I expect young men today can be wild, ha ha ! And you ? What do you plan to do on your side?"
"Watching TV, reading a book, painting... And some rest"
"Then... have a nice weekend. I'll be back sunday night, 7 pm, like we said. And be assured that I will advertise you. I have 2 or 3 friends who would certainly be interested by your service"
"Thank you Mrs. LOUVIER. Be sure it means a lot to me. Have a nice weekend too!"



Through the window, Louane watched her client leave for two days in her body. Her faked  smile disappeared as she suddenly came back to harsh reality. The young woman who worked as a bicycle driver for Uber on weekdays and rented her body for weekends, went to check her accounts. She sighed as she confirmed her fears: even with the newly acquired money, she could barely finish the month.

However, she knew that she wasn't the one to be pitied. Now as employment became increasingly scarce, at least she was able to retain control of her body 5 days a week. In recent months, Louane's friend, Vanessa, was only 22 years old the time she made to go between two clients.

Feeling suddenly hopeless, Louane cried for a few minutes in Mrs LOUVIER's body. Then, looking at the time, she wiped her face, refreshed it with water and began her new work day, her third job, in telemarketing for life insurance companies.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire