samedi 3 juin 2017

4 Great Shift

Kim watched anxiously the television. On the news, the journalist mentioned a strange phenomenon that had occurred on a global scale. A large part of the population exchanged their bodies during the night.
The young student tried to reach her parents, without any response from them. Seeking solace with her roommates, she ventured to find them in their room. None were in their beds

"Fanny? Chloe? Sarah? Amber?" She called.

No answer. However, as she passed near the bathroom, she heard amused laughter. She opened the door to discover her four friends in front of the mirror, showing their breasts.


From left to right :

Fanny: My... You can say it's a great improvement over my old bald body! I'm such a young hot babe !
Sarah: Speak for yourself! This girl is cute but I was the quarterback of  my university football team !
Chloe: Stop complaining, young man. You could have found yourself in the old body of this gentleman next to you.
Sarah: "Young man"? Pfff ... You speak just like this old hag : my English teacher ... 
Chloe : How dare you !!!
Sarah : What ?! No way !!! M-Miss Allier ?!
Amber: (I must be dreaming !I can't believe I'm in Chloe Lincoln's body! I, the eternal big cow, I'm now such a pretty cuttie !!!) 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire