vendredi 23 juin 2017

Dysfunction


"Hello, BodyChange service, Maryline here, tell me the reason you called.
- Hello, m... my name is Christiane. I recently ordered a bodysuit on your website and ... there is ... a...a little pro-problem.
- The bodysuit's appearance is not conform as what you wanted ?
- No, the appearance is very good, that's in fact exactly what I wanted.
- So what is it?
- It's ... my new vagina.
- Yes ?
- He ... uh ... is it normal if I ... I'm ...
- Madame, I can't hear you clearly
- Is it normal if I'm perpetually sexually aroused ?
- What do you mean ?!
- I can't control myself anymore. I almost tackled my neighbour just five minues ago. And even now, as I'm talking to you, I have a vibrator in my pussy. This is the only way for me to keep my mind clear a minimum.
- Oh ! I understand. The sensitivity must have been setted too high. I'm sending you a technician right now.
- Uh ... Could you send me a woman ? A not so pretty one if you can... "

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire