mercredi 28 juin 2017

The Cinderella Effect

"Magali, wait, please !"

Romain finally caught up the young woman as she suddenly fled while they were dancing.

"What's going on ?! why are you going so abruptly ?! I thought we were having a good time together"
"Yes, sorry, it's just ... I have an appointment tomorrow morning! I'm in a hurry! Really !"
"OK, but before you leave, let me just tell you that... I've never met a girl like you. You're not only beautiful, you're so mature, so smart, so nice, so ..."
"Romain, I ... I'm flattered, but I really have to ..."
"Please, at least, leave me your number ! Or take mine ! I know I look pathetic right now but I think I'll regret it if I lose this chance and never see you again "

Magali freaked out as she saw wrinkles coming back on her hand.s The boy she had seduced that evening was so charming and felt in love with her. But her fun time was soon over.

Because six hours before, the 60-year-old had regained her 20 years thanks to her neighbor, an age-shifter. But it only lasted six hours. Mag had so much fun with Romain she forgot to look at her watch. She had to flee as quickly as possible. After all, she doubted that the young man's attachment would persist if he saw her take 40 years in a second.
Feeling ages coming full spead, Magali made a desperate move. She suddenly kissed the young man who, taken by surprise, remained frozen as she finally escaped from the nightclub.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire