mercredi 8 juillet 2015

Un jour pour en profiter / One day to enjoy

"What... it's impossible ! Mme Leonard ?!"
Benjamin doesn't believe his eyes. Before him, Comfortably sitting on her chair, was her old neighbour, Constance Leonard, 86... deceased one week ago of an heartstroke.
Despite the age difference, Benjamin and Constance get along well. The old woman was young at heart. That's why he helped his family to move her house.
"When I died, I heard a voice saying "I offer you one day... enjoy it"... and I'm back" tried to explain Constance, just as surprised. Then she smiled, raising her arm : "I don't know what happened but I feel great !!!"
One minute after, went inside Marina, the cute Constance's grand-daughter. Benjamin thought she will be surprise to see her died grand-mother, calmy sitting on her chair. However, she doesn't seem to see her, talking to Benjamin : "Thank you for helping us, it's nice of you".
Marina came closer of the chair and, before Benjamin or Constance react, she sat down. But the exact moment where the grand-daughter and her grand-mother came in contact, the last one disappeard.
And just after, Marina opened wide her eyes...


"Hurry ! I've only one day !"
Constance, in her grand-daughter's body, rushed Benjamin. She obtained the good luck to pass a last day on earth, young and beautiful. The circumstances were weid. Constance knew how to keep a young spirit, but now, her look matched with it.
Together, they passed the day walking in town, into an amusement park then to the beach.
Benjamin quickly forgot, especially when he watched the beautiful body of Marina in swimsuit, that a woman who could be her grand-mother was inside.
So well that, at the end of the day, they kissed each other.
But before they went to the next step, Constance repelled him :
"Sorry... but it's my grand-daughter's body... I can't do IT to her"
Constance went away and, even if Benjamin understood her, he was extremely frustrated.


Half an hour later, someone ring the doorbell. As soon as Benjamin opened, an unknown woman kissed him passionnately.
"Constance ?!" understood Benjamin, seeing this hot woman in front of him
"Hurry ! I don't have much time !"
Out of breath because she probably ran, Constance, in this new body, fling herself on the young man to unclothe him. Facing his confusion, she explained :
"I don't want to do it in my grand-daughter's body but it doesn't mean I don't want to do it at all ! Come on, young man, this will be my last lay on earth and this body is on fire ! I will offer you the whole show !"

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire