mercredi 29 juillet 2015

It's indecent (bis)


“Mom ?! What are you wearing ?! We can see everything !!!”
Camille didn’t believe it. Firstly, there was her divorced mother, Gloria, claiming she will go with her to her party this Saturday night. Secondly, she showed up like this, rejuvenated from 48 years old to her glorious 18 years old. Gloria explained to her daughter that an old friend of her discovered recently her ability to alter age of someone else.
And now THIS ?! Camille always knew her mother as someone reserved, always strict about being “classy”. But here she was, looking like…
“… a slut, mom !”
“Don’t talk to me like that, girl. Even now, I’m always your mother. And excuse me if, for once, I just want to have a good time. Allright ! You want to know ? Tonight, I will not be at your party to find LOVE ! I just plan to get laid ! I want an hunky man to fuck me hardly and believe when I say I will have a blast”

On these words, Gloria went out, leaving her daughter speechless.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire