vendredi 10 juillet 2015

De glauque à sexy / Creepy to Sexy


Nathan hated to go at Clara's home, a 55 years-old divorcee. As student, he found a home computer assistant job. Clara was one of his clients. She found Nathan to her liking and let him know about that.
"Thank you so much ! I'm sure a handsome young smart boy like you doesn't have to trouble to have a girl in his bed".
Nathan smiles politely but internally : "Yes, but I'm not interested in old bitches like you. Maybe if you had 30 years old less..."
At that precise moment, Clara began to have spams. And her body transformed...



Under the astonished eyes of Nathan, Clara lost quickly a few years... 30 years to be accurate. And soon, Instead of couguar, there was a gorgeous young woman.
"What happened to me ?! exclaimed Clara before turning her head toward the room mirror. I... I'm... I'm young again !"
The now young woman was astonished, touching each inch of her body now firm again... before finally turn herself toward Nathan.
"Until then, my invitations remained vain but..."
Clara bit her lips suggestively and offered her rejuvenated body to the young man who, this time, accepted it willingly.

Nathan will learn later that he is a Age Shifter, able to distort his own age and the one of a person near him during a limited time (6 hours a week for a beginner)

1 commentaire: