vendredi 31 juillet 2015

Back in Town

“Hi!”
“H… hi, miss! Can I help you?”
The very beautiful woman who just appeared in front of Tom laughed at him as he asked this simple question.
“Tom, you’re silly! It’s me, your childhood friend: Jane!”
“J… Jane?! How is it possible? The last time I heard of you, you left the town to follow a weight loss therapy”
“And… here I am”, said Jane, spinning proudly her body to let Tom see the “miracle”.
In fact, Jane never want to her therapy. It was just an excuse to left her town just the time to make her lie more believable. She used a formula she found into an old library to increase beauty. After trying out successfully on her old cat, Jane decided to use it on herself. It took one minute for her to be model-size, with a slight increase of her beauty.
Then, she spent the next six months travelling, having fun with men who never would have offered a glance on her past self… and even, for experience, women.
“Congratulations, Jane! I didn’t though we could lose so much weight in only six months. You must have worked hard! I’m sure your parents must have been as surprised as me!”
“In fact, you’re the first I wanted to see since I came back”
“Ah?”
“Even before, when I was… fat. You were always there for me. During all these years, I was telling myself that, one day I will thank you for your support, one way of another…”
“It… it’s not required!”
“Let me insist” said Jane as she went really closer to Tom.

                                 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire