mardi 28 juillet 2015

I'm not her

“So… What… what are you gonna do ?”

David was anxious. Since the Great Shift, his girlfriend’s body, Laura, was inhabited by Cheryl, a 45-years old woman. Cheryl was really happy to be 19 years-old again, especially as Laura was a real cutie. The problem was she didn’t want to be with this girl’s boyfriend. David seems too immature to her and, with this new body and her long experience, she just had to snap her fingers to find more handsome men.
But she took pity for David. Her now ex, Laura, was into a 25 male body and felt in love with the boy’s girlfriend. He was alone and lost the woman he loved.

So, she offered him one chance : he will take her on date and try to seduce her. David did all he could to offer her the perfect date. Even so, he made stupid mistakes.
But Cheryl found his clumsiness... sort of cute.


At the end of their date, she answered : “Let’s be clear, even if I’ve got her body, I’m not Laura. I don’t have her feelings”, “I… I understand”, “But… I'll be really happy to have another date… tomorrow ?”

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire