mercredi 25 mai 2022

The perfect boyfriend

 "You really are the perfect boyfriend, Dorian! Not only are you keeping my vow of chastity until marriage, but your cookies are delicious!"

"That... that's nothing!" I say, smiling at my beautiful girlfriend, Denise, as she unsuspectingly eats another bite of that magical cake I made for her.

A few minutes later, when I come back into the kitchen, I immediately see that I'm not really with Denise anymore.

"M... Mrs. Denber?"

"Hi Dorian!" she replies, looking directly at my crotch with appetite.

Madame Denber, or Marthe, is Denise's great grandmother. She is 92 years old and spends her days in a wheelchair watching TV. A bit of a witch, she has made a recipe for cookies that allows her to take over the body of someone who eats them for 6 hours. I am regularly her accomplice to help her take over Denise.

Sometimes I feel remorseful ... but Martha in Denise's body is so good in bed!!!

"Denise really told the truth : your cookies are really good now !"
"Haaa ! Being into a 20Yo healthy body feels so gooood !"

"But less talk... it's time to give each of us what we were looking for !"

"My naive great granddaughter does not suspect anything... she still thinks she's a virgin when you've already taken me through every hole!"



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire