mardi 10 mai 2022

Pleasant unknowns

 I was a 75 year old woman, watching the world from the window of my retirement home, when suddenly my head began to spin. I lost consciousness for a brief moment and when I woke up, I was somewhere else. In a room that was unfamiliar to me, next to an unfamiliar young woman who was looking at her body with surprise, fright ... then joy.

"Wha...who are you?" I exclaimed before touching my throat.

What was that voice, so young, so clear? I then saw the mirror on the dresser in front of me. In the reflection, a beautiful young woman with wide-open hair was staring at me, stunned.

"Wow... You're pretty sexy too!" said the other young woman, sticking against me to caress me.

I wanted to protest, but the contact was so pleasant... It had been so long since I felt the heat of a body pressed against mine.

"What... What's going on?" I managed to whisper.

"I don't know... but I must say I rather like it," she replied with a smile.

She began to kiss the back of my neck. I understood that she and I were in different bodies. I still ignored that the phenomenon which would be soon called Great Shift just occurred, propelling me the body of Amélie, a young lesbian.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire