mercredi 25 mai 2022

Sex Education

 At 22, I never had sex with girls before. Not that I'm ugly, on the contrary I'm pretty cute as a guy, but the subject of sex always made me uncomfortable. It must be thanks to my family, very catholic, where the subject was taboo.

The only exception was my great-aunt Anna, 68 years old. She was a renowned sexologist with very free morals. I might as well say that she was not appreciated by the rest of my family. Nevertheless, I decided to go and see her and she welcomed me with open arms for precious advice.

After several weeks, I was more comfortable talking about sex. But I was still afraid to take the plunge.

To help me take the plunge, my great-aunt Anna had this idea... to offer me a practical class by being my first time. Of course, when she told me this, I freaked out. But she suggested to use a bodysuit. She even asked me to choose the one I would like! 

It was downright awkward at first, but my great aunt also added role-playing to the story, even creating a Tinder account for herself in the name of "Maya", a young history student. After a very fun date, I completely forgot that I was facing my 68 year old aunt, and she gave me a great fuck! 

At the end, she congratulated me for passing the exam successfully!



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire