lundi 30 mai 2022

Investment

My name is Rosa, 55 YO. And I'm a hooker.

I thought I would never be able to afford a bodysuit. But one day, just before taking my job, my boss called me and 2 other girls, saying :

"You're clearly the best, but unfortunatelty, you grow old. Don't worry, I'm not firing you. Instead, we can say I'm giving you a raise !"

He showed us 3 bodysuits. He certainly paid a lot for them but he told us it was an investment.

After the transfer into the body he choosed for me, I opened my eyes to discover, instead of my sagging breasts, a magnificent firm chest. 

No doubt that with a body like that, The investment will quickly pay off!



5 commentaires:

  1. Oh my god, I can't believe you're back! I swear I've been checking your site regularly in the past years hoping for a comeback; pretty sure last time I checked was back in February.
    Always love your stories/captions though I don't know what's the traffic like on Blogspot these days, I hope you get some good views. Also, F2F is as always a bit more niche than the rest, I'm sure you know.
    May I suggest trying Deviantart? You might get some more visibility for your blog. I really don't know how it treats nudity and similar stuff, but the ones like this should be fine.
    I'll try to give my feedback whenever I can if you resume posting. Good luck in any case!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Currently, I run a Reddit group on the subject. Feel free to join me there!

      https://www.reddit.com/r/OldAgeRegression/

      Supprimer