jeudi 3 mars 2016

Just knock on the door !

Chris, 18 years old, was furious. Just one minute ago, he was sharing a tender moment in his room with Nathalie, her girlfriend. But her mother, Linda, heard them. And, with her body hopper abilities, she took the poor young girl's body to stop their sexual contact.
You can imagine how he felt when what he thought was Nate told him something like "Easy my boy. You're not doing this on my roof without my permission".
Chris immediately understood what happened and freaked out. Just before he slammed the door, he screamed :
"Can't you just knock on the door like every normal mom would do ?!"

"... but it's my house, my rules" she whispered as her son already left.
"At the same time, I can understand him : she's a real cutie"

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire