jeudi 19 mai 2022

You'll need a lot of energy, trust me !

 When I woke up that morning to see Mr. Albert, my old neighbor, back in his twenties, I hurried to get my car keys.

Youth Day had to start very early and so my appointment was certainly waiting for me!

15 minutes later, I stopped at this old house. The one of Natacha, my best friend's grandmother. The last time we saw each other, she discreetly slipped me an envelope. Inside, a picture of her as a young woman with the indication "Come and see me the next Youth Day! She winked at me, which, even in her elderly body, left no doubt as to the true meaning of the message.

So that day I knocked on the door. A young voice invited me in. I discovered for the first time this young woman IRL. She was cooking various dishes with a delicious smell.

"I made us some snacks while waiting for you! You'll need a lot of energy, trust me!"



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire