jeudi 19 mai 2022

Old bodyhoppers

 My husband and I are bodyhoppers. 

Old bodyhoppers (72 for me and 77 for my husband).

Over time, our powers have diminished. In our youth, we could possess a body for a whole month with 12 hours of recovery time each time. Now, our magical energy only allows us the opposite: 12 hours of possession and 1 month to recover.

But we don't complain! It is already much more than what people of our age can dream of!

From now on, we wait together for our powers to regenerate, we live our life like two classic elderly people... Then, when the time comes, we organize ourselves to take over younger bodies with which we fuck together during the 12 hours.

This time, I decided to possess Anya, 23 years old. She moved into the apartment across the street last week and is an attractive yoga teacher.  No doubt my husband will like her!

I'm now waiting for him to come home, hoping he's managed to grab the body of this young baker's apprentice. I can't wait for those strong hands to knead my breasts.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire