jeudi 12 mai 2022

Not a reward, a proposal !

 Elsa, my neighbor, was the most charming old lady I ever met. That's why, when I learned that this young saleswoman took advantage of her kindness to get money from her, it made me furious. As punishment, I decided to use my trait-swapper abilities to swap their ages for two weeks.

After punishing this scammer, I went to Elsa. I entered a little too hastily, surprising her in her underwear.

"Oh, excuse me!" I said looking away to not embarrass her.

But Elsa didn't seem in any way embarrassed.

"No, it's okay! This hustler is now my age?"

"Yes... I hope living two weeks in the skin of an elderly person will help her think about her life!"

"I hope so too."

"As for you, enjoy this youth, you've earned it!"

"I'm counting on it," she said as she turned to me and began to undress.

"I... I didn't do this expecting a reward!"

"It's not a reward, it's a proposal."

She was now naked and, sitting in her wicker chair, seemed to offer herself to me.







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire