mardi 3 mai 2022

Close to my mom

That day, my daughter made a point of introducing me to her new girlfriend, bragging about how much I would love her. Clara suffered a lot when her father left us and since then we had always been extremely close.

In the morning, just before her girlfriend arrived, Clara gave me a single round earring and insisted that I wear it today.

The moment came when I met Alice, a cute blonde, but who seemed immediately stupid and shallow. I was amazed that Clara thought I would like her. But hey, as long as she made her happy...

In the afternoon, the girls were in Clara's room while I was on the computer when suddenly I felt a strange force sucking me towards the ceiling. I lost consciousness for a brief moment, and when I opened my eyes again, I was in Clara's room, on her bed. Although a little dizzy, I felt strangely good, full of energy and even free of the joint problem I had since I was 40.

I looked up and saw my reflection in the mirror in the closet, the reflection of a beautiful young girl whose face looked like the one I had when I was 20, but with the blondness of Alice and, above all, two earrings like the ones Clara gave  me this morning.

My daughter then appeared in my back, and exclaimed overexcited:

"OMG It worked !!!"



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire