samedi 25 novembre 2017

The Virtual Time Machine

I try here a new type of cap. I hope my explanations are clear and the concept will interest you and inspire me ;)

***

When my grandson explained me everything about the Virtual Time Machine (VTM), I was immediately seduced by the idea.
This amazing technology, now available to mainstream audiences, was a virtual headset making everyone able to virtually time travel in his own past. You just had to plug the device into your brain and, by using all the memory stored during your lifespan (even if you cannot remember them clearly, they are still here), the VTM will make you revive a past episode of your life you chose.
But the most impressive is that if you are not limited to see your past again. You can also interact to try different things. Then, the VTM will simulate consequences of your different choices and make other people react accordingly.


It took long for me to have opportunity to use it. But the wait let me enough time to think about the event I wanted to change. I lied to my family, saying I wanted to see my dead husband again. I had less romantic motive.

July 3, 1978

It was amazing. Just after I plugged into the VTM, I found myself in my 20YO body. Back then, I was such a cute young woman with many suitors. One of them was Silivo. A hunky Italian stallion. He was so sexy and charming. But at that time, I chose to remain faithful to the one who would later become my beloved husband and father of my children and refuse the offer myself. A decision I didn't regret but this simulation would allow me to quench my curiosity about what it could have been happened if, that night, I said "yes".

"Silvio ? It's ... hum ... Leah! ... If your offer still holds, let's meet to the hotel opposite the station at 8pm ... No, don't worry ... And after all, we only live once."


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire