samedi 18 novembre 2017

One day is enough for me

Karen was sweating from her jog, satisfied to have run so long. Upon her return, she found Fanny, her roommate, stuffing herself with cakes while playing at her console. Worried about her health because her overweight, Karen, who, although her roomate was weird, liked her, decided to offer her:

"You know ... you should go run with me, it would be good for you, you're overweight and ... it's not good for your heart.
- I sincerely thank you for worrying about my health, Karen. But I do not intend to live old. To die young suits me. Moreover, I don't try to get married or to have children. Of course, I love sex. But my transformation during the Youth Day allows me to easily have my monthly sex dose. So all the rest of the time, I'm enjoying without pressure! "

Karen didn't know what to say to Fanny. Especially since, she was forced to admit Fanny was telling the truth about her ability to find easily a guy to fuck during the Youth Days.
Those days, as the phenomenon took off temporarly all her excess weight, her roommate becomes such a hot babe !


2 commentaires:

  1. I really think you use the best pics. Great work

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you ! I had the idea before I found the pic but when I saw this one... I knew it'll do it ;)

      Supprimer