jeudi 23 novembre 2017

Bodyswap Dystopia - Priceless !

Hi, I love your captions! There isn't enough F2F material out there ;)

I wonder if you could do a caption about an arrogant and wealthy old lady who steals the body of a younger woman, thanks a lot in advance!


A long time request !

The old woman pic was requested but I changed the younger woman one. Also, I took some liberty with the story suggested. I Hope it will be okay !

***


"We have arrived, Madam"

Although Albert puts the forms in it, it is difficult for him to conceal his disgust towards me. But I do not care if he knew this girl from  high school days. This little idiot had the misfortune of getting into debt to the point that by working all the rest of her miserable life, she could not pay back all the money she owes.

She was so desperate that she ended up putting her own youth up for auction.


20 years in heer beautiful body.

The auction was played with this old bique Linda who also coveted this jewel. Alas for her, business is not going strong for her right now. Her reaction when I offered her to resell at low prices for the last 10 years in this body as soon as she passed the thirties. Priceless!

On the other hand, there was no question of me wandering in this new body with the poor clothes of his original owner.
That's why after taking the necessary measurements, I ordered Albert to take me to the shops.

My superior mind will be at its best in this young and beautiful body dressed in the most sumptuous clothes.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire