dimanche 26 novembre 2017

No ID

My son and his wife think I don't hear them arguing upstairs. But they don't know that during my youth I had very good ears. I act, however, as if nothing happens. After my stupidity, I don't have the right to complain.

But I was so eager to find my youth back that when this traveling salesman rang my door with this elixir of youth at a ridiculous price, I didn't think and, just after he left, immediately drank it.

At first, I could not be happier to have found  back the body of my 20 years.

Then I realized a slight problem: my 20YO self no longer exists legally for more than 40 years.

The young woman that I become no longer has valid ID, no more bank account ... And of course, I almost passed for crazy when I tried to explain I was this good old Mrs. ROMANE, rejuvenated thanks to a miracle product from which there is no longer a drop left. Even Carole, my best friend, called the police, believing she had to deal with a scammer.

Luckily, I still managed to convince my son of my identity. But with his couple problems he's having right now, I can say that my presence does not help his business. Alas, I have no choice but to come to his home if I don't want to end up on the street.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire