vendredi 17 novembre 2017

Give me my life back !

Anonyme9 novembre 2017 à 23:37
Love your captions!

Could you make one using these comic panels, about a mature woman that gets back all the years she wasted with her cheating husband? Thank you! 
https://imgur.com/a/MObm4
***

I allowed myself a little reference to Buffy the Vampire Slayer in passing ;)

***


Fifty-eight-year-old Wanda stared for a moment at her husband's eyes in search of every inch of love or physical attraction. But Nicolas didn't feel anything for her anymore. At one time, it was him who ran after her. Like a crowd of men who damned themself for a simple smile of her. But today, he was this fifty-something fop and rich and her, his wife was now too old to serve him as a trophy in front of his friends who had long before him made the choice to exchange their "antiquities" for bimbos with big breasts.

Wanda knew since that night that she didn't have a very long time. Yet she hoped. For days she tried to please him. She even thought to detect a brief spark of love reborn from the ashes of their 35 years of life together. A spark swept when she discovered on her home Cara ... a little 20 YO bitch.



Her disappointment turned quickly into fierce anger. She had done so much to save their marriage! But he did not care! He needed his little trophy-wife to boast to his friends from the golf club. Wanda screamed all his rage for Nicholas who only smirked at her. She almost cried, humiliated : he did not even hide from her that he was making fun of her.
She ends up letting go:

"I wish you to give me back those years of life you stole from me"
"Finally !" Cara said, smiling.
"?!"
"Wish fulfilled!"

The eyes of the "bimbo" began to shine without neither Wanda nor Nicolas understand what is happening. The next moment, Wanda felt a sweet sensation running through her whole body. A "Poof !" and her saggy tits turned big and firm, her figure became hourglass and her skin, smooth. Also, her clothes turned into a dress she recognized: it was exactly she wore the day when, 35 years ago, she met Nicolas.



"Oh my god, what happened to me ?!"
"I am Anyanka, vengeful demon of scorned women, presented herself the bimbo. I fulfill the wishes of women angry because of their unfaithful husband."
"You ... you've given me back my youth?" Wanda exclaimed, amazed to find back the physics for which so many men had fought.
"More exactly, I gave you back the years of your life that Nicolas made you lose. Just as you asked me ... Of course, nothing is created by itself, it was necessary that I draw them somewhere".

A low moan caught Wanda's attention. In place of Nicholas, there was now a decrepit old man.

"Nicolas ?!"
"I got that fool from the 35 years he stole from you, but do not worry, he's not going to die of old age right now, I'll make sure he's learning his lesson well before his last breath. I'll take really good care of him".

Wanda watched Nicolas with fright. That's not what she wanted. She did not want the old love of her life to be reduced to that pathetic supplicating old man. She almost felt pity for him ... then she remembered all the efforts she made for him and that he wanted to reduce to nothing.
Finally, she turned her back on him and started her new life, determined to never be fooled by a "Nicolas".

2 commentaires:

  1. This is great! I love it!

    Thank you for making my request!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Happy you love it ! And thank you for your pictures !

      Supprimer