mardi 16 août 2016

The rent

Anthony was unemployed since almost two years. When he finally found an engineer job into London, he had to confront himself with the difficulty to find a decent housing with the little money he had. Then, one day, he saw a very interesting offer for a large appartment with a rent very cheap. Careful at first, Anthony decided to try his luck. He met the owner, Charlotte. She was a nice old lady who didn't want to be alone in her big house and was reallu grateful to help some young people.
... That was her lie to convince Anthony.

Charlotte didn't ask for too much money for rent. In fact, she offered her roof for free if Anthony was efficient enought. His job : to bring her young and sexy ladies... so she could possess her body for ten hours, as her bodyswithing spell allowed her. She could do it only once on the same body. So, she needed an handsome young man like Anthony as a bait.

Anthony agreed.

He brought her one or two girls by week so he could have a free rent. But one day, as he "offered" June, her cute coworker with which he befriended, he felt he went too far.


As Charlotte was reading her newspaper, smoking, like she used too in her borrowed bodies, Anthony took all his bravery to speak to her :
"Excuse me, Charlotte... I, I need to talk..."
She looked at him without saying anything.
"This situation...I cannot bare it anymore. I need...
- Oh ! I understand !
- You... understand ?
- Yes ! Bringing back all these beautiful ladies here just for me to possess them. And you can't conclude with hers after all your great work.
- What ?! No... I...
- Shht !"
Charlotte put her finger on his lips. Then she slowly took off her pants.
"You are right. I don't take care enough of my amazing employee's well-being"

"Let me settle this"

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire