vendredi 12 août 2016

At your command

When Paula, 35 YO, came back from work, she instantly felt angry as she discovered her home even more messy than when she left this morning, telling her girlfriend, Cassandre, to clean everything.
"What did you do today ?!
- Calm down, Paula, I wanted so much to tidy everything, I promise. But June called me : she wanted to conquer the Ultimate Dungeon.
- You... you spent your day playing video game ?!
- But they needed a tank !"
Paula took a deep breath. She didn't want to have an argument again with her childish girlfriend. She took another deep breath and then, had an idea.
"You know, Cass... it's my turn to use "it" she said, smiling and showing the strange medallion who were on her pocket.
- Come on, it's unfair ! Cassandra complained.
- You know the deal ! My turn : my rules !
But Paula didn't care. She instilled her fantasy into the medallion of Ishtar before giving it to her girlfriend. Suddenly, Cassandra became slimer and younger. Then, her clothes disappeared before a sexy apron appeared to cover her front. When the fat 36 YO girl finished to transform into a 25 YO hottie, she said :
"I'm ready to serve you, my queen !
- Ok ! Clean all this mess
- At your command, my queen !"
The new Cass begun instantly to take all her clothes on the floor to the laundry. Paula smiled, seeing this beautiful girl doing all the chores.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire