dimanche 21 août 2016

Gold digger

Axel, 30 YO, lived since two years with Audrey, a rich woman 20 years older than him. Of course, everybody accused the man to be with this lady only for the money. But as incredible as it can look, Axel really loved Audrey. And it was reciprocal.
So, they decided to don't care about what everybody said. But even, it was sometimes difficult to let go all these words and looks.

That's why, one day, Axel came back at their home to discover a young woman, waiting for him, posing sexily. He recognized her immediately as he saw pictures of her in Audrey's album.

"Audrey ?! Is that you ?
- Oh god ! You recognized me.
- Of course, now or then, you're the most beautiful woman I ever saw"

Audrey blushed.

"But... how ?!
- I had a friend. He discovered his age-shifting abilities and agreed to rejuvenate me when I want. But he can only do it once by week and only for six hours, sorry.
- You don't have to be sorry. In fact, I never asked you to do it. I have to admit sometimes it's very annoying but I love you and no one can do something about it"

She kissed him, smiling.

"I know, honey. But don't be so self-centered, honey. I didn't do it only for you. You know, it's very enjoyable to be young again. To have my body so firm without all these aches you got with ages, so full of energy..."

She kissed him again before walking away from him. Then, Audrey invited Axel to go to their room, so she can show you what she can do with all this energy.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire