lundi 24 août 2015

Time to realize

“I’m soooooo bored” thought Dick, 15, during math class. The teacher, Ms Kiber, was an old skinny grumpy. It was her last year before retirement and she just seemed as bored as her students by her lesson. Dick was drawing when her table companion, Curt, whispered to him:
“Can you imagine that, one day, Ms Kiber, was young and beautiful?
- It’s already hard to imagine she was young so “beautiful”…
- No, I’m not joking. My uncle was one of her first student and he told me she was quite a sexy babe on her 20’s. He will try to retrieve his old class photo to show me”
Dick looked again her old teacher with her conservative clothes, her grey hair in bun, her wrinkle skin…
“Nah! A babe? Her? I can’t believe it until I see”.
Suddenly, Ms Kiber’s hair turned blond and it took one minute before Dick and all her classroom saw the sexiest teacher with a conservative look.  Everybody spoke clearly and audibly about it, forcing Ms Kiber to scream.
“What’s going on here? We are in class, now!”

It took her thirty seconds to finally realize she was back into her 20’s… And another day for Dick to find out he was now an age-shifter.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire